Translate

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

A big Thank You to mamasakio for honoring Visual Journey with a Beautiful Blogger Award!  =)

In keeping with tradition, here are seven bits of info about me:
1.  drive a police car
2.  have way too many pets including a 3-legged cat and a 1-eyed dog
3.  love gardening
4.  really good at killing orchids :(
5.  prefer being in a forest especially in the mountains
6.  lovelovelove books, especially old history books
7.  favorite tv show is Danger Man from the '60s

And here is the list of beautiful blogs that I will honor with this award:

 1.  Poppy and Petunia
 2.  Prairie Coast Art
 3.  Mackin-Art
 4.  Puppeteer on the Roof
 5.  Poppy Brew
 6.  eyeshuttertothink
 7.  geelizzie
 8.  theshutterbugeye
 9.  moonangelnay
10.  maiasfotos
11.  socksandmittens
12.  thehighnorth
13.  theartinquirer
14.  theprettybee
15.  naturevisions

Take a look at all these wonderful blogs.  You will find interesting reading, tasty recipes, beautiful images, and lots of wonderful people.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award! I'm going to bookmark this post so that I can take a look at all the other blogs, I really enjoy finding new ones to read.

    thanks!
    Elizabeth
    geelizzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you so much for this award! I can not believe I am so lucky! You made my day!
    God bless,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely! Thank you so very much. I am honored :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Thank you so much! I feel like there's pressure now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I haven't ever received a blog award, so this is all new and very cool:-) Will be checking out the rest here, too!

    ReplyDelete